what defect can be inspect by using Industrial endoscopes
August 11, 2021
The inspection scope of industrial endoscope covers a variety of aspects, such as weld surface defect inspection, internal cavity inspection, status inspection, assembly inspection, surplus inspection, etc.So how do you determine what kind of defect is being detected through the endoscope?
(1) crack.When the light beam irradiates the surface of the object to be detected, black or bright lines are observed, and the lines have irregular edges under a certain magnification, when the industrial endoscope carries out pipe detection, it is determined as a crack.
(2) the peeling.When the beam is shone parallel, the shadow behind the convex part is observed.If the beam Angle is changed, there is a clear dividing line between the convex part of the surface and the surrounding object to be detected, which is judged as peeling.
(3) pull lines and scratches.Under light beam irradiation, regular continuous long lines were observed on the surface, which were judged as pull lines.
(3) Pits are raised.When the beam is irradiated at a certain Angle, it is connected with the boundary of the object around, without dividing line.There are shadows near the light source and bright shadows far away from the light source, which are pits.When the beam is irradiated at a certain Angle, it is connected with the boundary of the object around, without dividing line.The raised part has light shadow, and the shadow behind is pitted.When the pit is deep or the bulge is high, the measuring line of the probe can be measured will be bent.
(4) spots.When the light beam is irradiated, it is observed that the smooth surface without convex and convex which is different from the color of the surrounding object is spots.
(5) corrosion.Under the light beam irradiation, the lumpy and spot-like uneven surface is observed, and the slight uneven surface is corrosion at a certain magnification.
(6) Not fully welded.It is observed that there are obvious dividing lines between molten metal, base metal and weld layer.
(7) welding leakage.When the light beam is irradiated at a certain Angle, it is observed that the protrusions connected with the molten metal without dividing line are welding leakage.
(8) excess.When the light beam is irradiated at any Angle, there are many residual objects other than the structure with different color and brightness from the basic objects around.
(9) Assembly defects.The structure phenomenon that does not conform to the technical conditions of the drawing is observed during detection.
(10) Dimension measurement.When required, the measurement probe can be used to measure the shape and position size.